Sep 8, 2010

When dreams come true...

Today I just had a dream, I was somewhere special watching Alyson Hannigan and Cobie Smulders conflict about something, Then rained and flooded everywhere ... I was watching em from sky... They were swimming to somewhere safer...
Suddenly I found myself swimming in a bright water ... I was swimming back crawl opposite, It was really sweet, ( Ive been afraid of swimming in dark water, Coz I used to have such dreams and danger of sharks... ) So I knew Its safe and after some seconds I get the seaside as easy as you imagine! Thats it! ... I got on a green island with a lot of trees and lakes, So beautiful, I have not imagine such pretty place already in my imagination, Something like heaven, a few people were there and they are in shock same as me, just wandering and looking...
I also took some very nice photos,... I was laid on the ground and watch the nature of the island and enjoying ...
They were cobweb to, The nice ones, like a web from sky to the ground which hold the water drops...

No comments: