Sep 17, 2010

Best Friday, Ever

Today was the last summer Friday which was great!... Yesterday was raining and morning after that sky was unbelievably blue and shiny... I woke up early and went to the front yard, Breathing a lot of fresh air. Dad woke up and said "Go to the store and buy cheese for breakfast". What a nice job to going out! ... I got there cycling and It was the best thing I should do... Then I spend some time riding bicycle and enjoyed the whole world. Blue sky, cool weather which reminded me how I missed north of Iran. I wish I was there with my buddy ( Bicycle ).
U know, somehow I felled Im happy... Yeah, This is happiness... A nice father which is always worry about you, a mom which asks you what would you like for lunch? a bicycle which is nice to ride and makes you happy, a blogger which provide an opportunity to publish whatever you want, a extraordinary mp3 player you can listen to your favorite songs 24/7 wherever, even a burger with fries, a university which you enjoy classes and talk to your classmate as well, English books which remind you how was nice those classes talking about "What are you doing when you get thirty" and so on...
See? There is no need to have a Mercedes Benz or be owner of a very big house to feel you're happy, Just hit that with tiny things and... You're friends, Parent, Siblings and every people around you...
I just want to live... no less no more...

No comments: