Sep 7, 2010

Career future...

Tonight me and Dad plus Ali went to help out with Saied's moving to his new place, It was a bit little hard though, Good for him we've been there, coz his place is on third floor, hard to move things...
BTW, It ended up by 10:35PM.
After that when I was getting online, Mom ranged and told me they ( sisters ) are getting Mashhad ASAP, So I had to go to pick em up. I did.

I was talking to dad while we've been getting home about what I want to do after getting that motivated job as a Professional Control Electrician called PCE,  To Establish my own company with Mohsen or on my own.
Dad asked, what thats about? "Dealing with computers and House-Security system plus Industrial Automation" I replied.

You know what? Im deadly seriously gonna rock it all, and I will definitely do it!

No comments: