Sep 4, 2010

First day of career

Today I gotta go work at 2 PM, Its a very nice job for me, I like it at all, great place great opportunities to improve my "Automation Information", . I also just got 2 other offers from chemical industrial of my hometown which is really nice in team work around PLC's and controlling plus PM.
The last one is teaching in an English institute I decided to talk to em to set an appointment "how to work" because of my main career limitation working hours.

The salary is "Fine", I mean the whole "Living" is satisfying right now, So Ill probably take it. :)

It was very long time to get this opp after 4 resignation because of technical issues. Here I am .. Still hopeful and full of energy heading toward future...My main position called "Main Control Electrician"...Im gonna rock it...

+ I can study and work together! yeah! because of many things! This is exactly how Im gonna do that...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation

Anonymous said...

as u said today was so important for u.
ur comment page have some problems.

Anonymous said...

OMG im not anonymous
im bahar :-(

Mostafa said...

Thanks dude, Obviously you got how to comment... :)

NP