Jan 2, 2011

When there is an insurance...

It was my last break up... and will be my last break up for ever...
I tried and wanted to try...
I realized it wasnt supposed to happen... wanted to fight with it..But this is destiny and nobody can be stand in front of it...
Im gotta go by myself...
I remember my fathers advice which told me: Do not look at someone's eyes... Thats the way you loos your way
and now... I understand what he was trying to open his son's mind...
Thats the way I lost my way... the way I forgot my creature...

That was experience... Added to the past...
and now...Im still heading toward the future...

All of my engines are working perfectly and want to fly and fly and fly...
Today I really love God...helped me out with recent and biggest crisis as always..
I just touched his hands in my destiny...
I know he is laughing.... and Im laughing to...
God... I love you more than everything...

No comments: