Jan 3, 2011

Ultimatum

I sent her an ultimatum which means she can get back again if she dont make any relationship with anyone...
M.Azimi has to decide till 17th March of 2011 and then Its over permanently.

Its only one-way opportunity for her to get over from her crisis and unsuitable situation as well.
I text-ed her Im a pilot and turned on the engines .. waiting for my copilot which is her...
If she gets back again, I accept her kindly and friendly and we'll have a flight and life journey,  otherwise I fly with or without someone else.

She wants to go...What can I do? I said lets talk to your mom! Rejected!
I requested to wait and not to decide so fast, Refused!

I think we have an official break up on Thursday night.

She has change in all of sudden!
Thats it

and ... I really dont know her at all...
yeah! Thats it...

No comments: