Jan 3, 2011

At last take off ...alone...

After many days trying to get my copilot's cooperation, I couldn't make it and someone else destroyed what I was trying to build...
Yep... I just broke up with M.Azimi yesterday and she's not coming on this long journey...
We've got plenty of tough days and finally 2 nights ago we decided to marry. but only less than 9 hours took time to call it off by her.
and now... Im alone again...
Im not gonna wait for another copilot and taking off by myself...
Im gonna experience turbulence by myself... tornadoes too...and also watching attraction from air...

Sometimes we try but nothing happens because Its not suppose to happen!
Yeah... This is life...
But Im not hopeless! Im completely hopeful to continue my journey to the end... With or without someone else...
Lets rock it.. Lets hit CANADA...

PN: The first session of technical class has past and 3 more left.
It was company suggestion to learn about heaters and heating systems technology as an Electrician!

PN2: Im turning my engines on... Can you hear the roar of em? ( Check list : Done )

No comments: