Jan 24, 2011

New Plan

Mirage has sent a new plan to Security Council to add 50K$ to the main budget to buy Mazda 3 car and rent an apartment at Vakil Abad St, in the next few years which is too hard because of lack of appropriate foundation of this issue.

Jan 23, 2011

English teacher

Im gonna be an English teacher as second job in the next 5 months due to resolve financial crisis and pay the cost of 4 wars according to the FYSP.
FYSP customization cost a lot and I cannot think about it... even considering how to changing it.
Itll be a lot of fun isnt it?
So lets go get it...

Lets rock that bitch...

4 wars

Im directing 4 straight and tough wars these days during financial crisis and FYSP technical problems.
These serious issues involve Mirage in inappropriate way cost a lot on system which decrease velocity of plans operations.
All the commandos and leaders of Mirage and Security Council having a series of secret meeting due to resolve these problems in the next few days.

All the medias say the final result might be a F22 fighter instead of 747 or B52 with a single military pilot which is the best way to "Bomb and scape" policy.


Leading in 4 wars in a "one-way" way is deadly hard especially your united states wouldnt obey your directs.

Jan 13, 2011

747 is gone...

The biggest air plane of Mirage left the air port this afternoon after several technical tests immediately and permanently with someone else as pilot and copilot.
Although that was fly of dreams... Its not the end of story...

747 is gone...forever...

Jan 12, 2011

Flight confirmation

Today I decided to take off in the next few days without copilot and heading toward to AU or CA on schedule.
This decision is made by main consul of Mirage. My 747 is getting taxi to get the beginning of airport band to take off and fly away. All 4 engines are ready to roar and move this huge flier.
I dont know why...but its a great experience and approaching to the land of my dreams...

Im gonna rock it... gonna hit it forever...

Jan 3, 2011

Ultimatum

I sent her an ultimatum which means she can get back again if she dont make any relationship with anyone...
M.Azimi has to decide till 17th March of 2011 and then Its over permanently.

Its only one-way opportunity for her to get over from her crisis and unsuitable situation as well.
I text-ed her Im a pilot and turned on the engines .. waiting for my copilot which is her...
If she gets back again, I accept her kindly and friendly and we'll have a flight and life journey,  otherwise I fly with or without someone else.

She wants to go...What can I do? I said lets talk to your mom! Rejected!
I requested to wait and not to decide so fast, Refused!

I think we have an official break up on Thursday night.

She has change in all of sudden!
Thats it

and ... I really dont know her at all...
yeah! Thats it...

One day...



 One day it happens...